Sobre

Graffiti \Graf*fi"ti\, s.m.
desenhos ou palavras feitos
em locais públicos. 
Aqui eles têm a intenção de 
provocar papos sobre TI e afins.

O Graffiti mudou!

Visite a nova versão em pfvasconcellos.net

I can't deal with stuff that "might" work. ...I'm not interested in wasting half my processing and rendering power to have semi-transparent menus. That's just retarded. I'm not ready to install 4 gigs of ram in machines to get the same performance I would get out of 1 gig if I'm using XP. I don't want to teach users yet another gui for both the OS and the office application. I simply cannot stand going to OOXML and lose all choice forever. Microsoft says they're "people ready." I'm still wondering if I'm Microsoft ready.

- Mais um sem-vista, falando com o Roberto X.

0 responses to "graffiare #431"

Leave a Reply