Sobre

Graffiti \Graf*fi"ti\, s.m.
desenhos ou palavras feitos
em locais públicos. 
Aqui eles têm a intenção de 
provocar papos sobre TI e afins.

O Graffiti mudou!

Visite a nova versão em pfvasconcellos.net

Shrek: "Go over there and see if you can find any stairs."
Donkey: "Stairs? I thought we was lookin' for the Princess."
Shrek: "The Princess will be up the stairs in the highest room in the tallest tower."
Donkey: "How do you know that?"
Shrek: "I read it in a book once."
--
Donkey: "So where is this fire-breathin' pain in the neck, anyway?"
Shrek: "In the tower, waiting for us to rescue her."
Donkey: "I was talkin' about the dragon, Shrek."
--
Fiona: "You didn't slay the dragon?"
Shrek: "It's on my to-do list."
--
(To Fiona): "I've Got to go and save my ass."
--
Princess Fiona: "But how would you kiss me?"
Shrek: "What? That wasn't in the job description!"


- Shrek (criado por William Steig)

0 responses to "graffiare #149"

Leave a Reply