Sobre

Graffiti \Graf*fi"ti\, s.m.
desenhos ou palavras feitos
em locais públicos. 
Aqui eles têm a intenção de 
provocar papos sobre TI e afins.

O Graffiti mudou!

Visite a nova versão em pfvasconcellos.net

"At the start of this year, I wrote an article about utility computing that came to be published in the spring edition of the MIT Sloan Management Review under the title The End of Corporate Computing. In it, I argued that advances in networking and related technologies like virtualization and web services are going to radically transform the way information technology is supplied to businesses.

...The economic advantages of the utility model are so great, I argued, that the transformation of IT is inevitable.

...When I wrote the piece, I assumed this shift would play out slowly, as the utility model battled against a status quo propped up by the entrenched interests of both suppliers and corporate IT departments. But now I'm not so sure. I may have been thinking too conservatively. In just the last few weeks, we've seen, particularly on the software side, growing signs of a sea change.


Trechos dum gaguejado post de Nick Carr(asco), aquele mesmo que ganhou 15min de importância por achar importante dizer que TI não importa mais.

O epitáfio do cara será: "I may have been thinking too conservatively."

0 responses to "Esqueçam o que eu Escrevi"

Leave a Reply