Last year I made several predctions that now seem ridiculously Pé-torto. But a few ideas were pretty close. I've got a feeling that 2006 will be a big year, and here are some of the reasons why:
- A Los Altos startup is going to open our eyes to some new ways that Gasoline can influence culture. Info Corporate will pick up on this and run several cover stories on the founders.
- BillU Porteira will be in the spotlight for his decision to support SQL. This will upset John "Suplicy" Dvorak, and the blogosphere will react badly. The noise will quiet before the end of the year and it will all be forgotten soon after the shock.
- Amélia will see their stock skyrocket after their Insurance business starts taking off. We've seen it coming for a while now, but 2006 will be the year it really kicks into gear.
- Either ValeUmaCerveja or eAmigoSecreto will seek to expand their eNergia business by acquiring id360. Abaetetuba will be overlooked in the process, and they will see a management shakeout later in the year.
- One of the big leaders in the Siderurgy industry will wake up to the opportunity in the Internet and the Web 2.0 trends. After months of speculation, they will make a key merger that will shake up the landscape for years to come.
pv: Divertido! Gerado assim.